New Cosmo Cricket


Another box arrived today... with the rest of the new Cosmo Cricket we had ordered! Lovely "Strip tease" papers, 'bare naked' chipboard shapes, 'just my type' alpha stickers & cigar boxes... yum! I just wanted to share some photos I took at the Cosmo Cricket booth when we were in Edmonton last month-- sorry about the lousy quality and photo angles... but it should give you a taste of the possibilities for these new products!

Also in todays boxes were a bunch of the new Bazzill 'smoothies' cardstock-- we ordered these non-textured papers in 8.5x11 cuz we know how cardmakers love them! There's lots of fabulous new colors, which I'm sure will make you happy! {there's a bunch of other new stuff too... but you'll have to stop by and check it out!}

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great layouts and I love those catchy names for the papers!
BJ