my main squeeze



I just had to share this fun card I made about 'my main squeeze'- QuicKutz! I've been having a blast with the Silhouette electronic tool and created a squeeze shape to cut out (as well as the lettering & scalloped circle on this card), but the Squeeze tool is still sure to be a favourite of mine for years to come. I also used some new Basic Grey rub ons we got in yesterday, & they're wonderful! We have several designs in both black & white, and they go on like buttah :)

Other goodies that arrived yesterday... foam stamps (a-letta's & fancifuls) by Pebbles Inc., 7 gypsies naked seal stamp, Basic Grey precision file set, more perhaps 12x12 packs & mini monograms, more adhesives back in stock and a few other items.

Comments

ohradiogirl said…
I was trying to ignore the fact the QK released an electronic machine. However, after viewing your cute lil card, ignore no more ... just curious, what font did you use?
Creative Tara said…
Radiogirl-- thanks for the compliments! I can't find any contact info on your blogger id, so I'll answer your questions here :) I used Wendy Medium & Cafe Rojo. You should be able to google for free copies of both of them. (FYI-- Cafe Rojo is the same font Basic Grey uses for their alpha stickers!)