Fantasy Keepsake Box

I was going through a recent issue of Paper Trends magazine yesterday and came across an adorable project I just had to try. The magazine linked to a website address with full instructions which I thought I'd share with you! The Fantasy Keepsake Box is small, but packs some punch! It stands just over 5" tall and opens up to reveal 4 tiny boxes, which I have filled up with a small stamp, ink & some embellishments! It would also be a great gift box for small jewelry items. If the instructions are a bit much for you, just let us know... we've already had requests for a class on this box so will probably schedule one soon :) I hope you'll have fun with this little weekend project!

Comments

This is really cool, Tara! You've always been one of my favorite stampers. I remember stamping with you at my house and I was in such *awe* of your talent!!