for the love of PAPER!

I love it when new paper arrives! Today we got in an assortment of papers including these fun "At the Beach" papers which coordinate with great stickers & 3D embellishments, perfect for your summer pages! We also got in our first shipment of Autumn papers-- this new line by Flair is beautiful and quite diverse. Papers like these make me feel a little bit more prepared for autumn to come :)


Of course, there is more besides these, but I wanted to give a little sneak peek! We also got some fun new papers & rub ons from 3 Bugs in a Rug. If you are a lover of PURPLE you'll be tickled by these!

Today I'm finally going to do it... the christmas stamps are going out on the shelf! It's taken me quite a while to work up the nerve, and I'm still not ready to actually stamp with any of them, but I know some of you are and I wish you all the best as you get ahead of the game!

Comments