becoming a blogger...

Well, here it is, my first blog entry! I'm not entirely sure what this blog will contain exactly, but I'm hoping to make it an inspiring place where I can post things that make you want to create!

I finished (mostly) my prototype for a fun summer class-- a flip flop mini book! It's just adorable, and I want to make a whole bunch of them! I'm thinking it will be a fun little book for some of the not so great photos we take at Disneyland this summer!

Have you seen our new 'Scrap & Card Kit' I put together? It was a fun challenge for me, and I loved the inspirations I got from Rhonna Farrer's Splendor line of papers-- they really are beautiful, and now I'm seeing them everywhere I look, I've found lots on Two Peas in a Bucket! We've got some fabulous card & page samples up in the store, as well-- these really do go with alot of stuff!

Comments

Noelia said…
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Have fun!
PezKat said…
Let me be the first to welcome you to blogging and Blogspot! I don't have scrapping stuff on mine but it is a nice little place for whatever you want to do. There are soooo many scrap blogs now! Good luck & have fun!
Creative Tara said…
Thanks so much for your warm welcome!