Be Your Beautiful Self


Happy Tuesday!

Do you keep a scrap pile/basket of pieces you die cut or inked up and just never finished making something with?  Maybe the color didn't come out right, or you smudged a stencil, or a detailed die cut didn't quite cut all the way through...

Maybe today my card will encourage you to take a second look at what you have there, because ALL those things happened to various pieces here and I managed to pull it all together to make this card!  That being said, I don't remember exactly which ink colors I used!  I just know it wasn't right for the project I was trying to complete at the time.  I do know that I used a Distress Spray Stain and the splatter effect turned out really cool underneath the clear gloss texture paste- even if I bumped the stencil and smudged it.  In the end, I think it turned into a pretty neat card. Sometimes though cast-off pieces really are worth a second look!

To the best of my memory, I've used:

Blossom Stencil by Tim Holtz
PolkaDot Stencil by Tim Holtz 
Green Distress Stain Spray 
Brown Distress Ink
 
Inky hugs,
Tara


 

Comments