Simple Summer Card Set {featured by Ranger}

I'm so honored this month to have another project featured on Ranger's website, this time we've got a step by step tutorial so you can create along with me!  (***EDIT*** the project is no longer on Ranger's website, so I've re-blogged the instructions HERE to make sure it doesn't get lost!  Thanks to all who have messaged me for the tutorial!***)

Here's a closer look at my card (actually, it's a slight variation on the one in the tutorial- I've been having fun making these!):
I love how cheery this card set is with a splash of yellow on each card... makes it perfect for our August Challenge over at the Seriously Creative Challenge blog: Summer Sunshine!  I hope you'll join us in creating a summer inspired project that features the colour yellow!

Before I go, I have to share another card you may have seen before- it uses the same technique, with the  Summer Distress Ink set!

Comments

Sarah said…
these are so fun Tara! the tutorial was awesome too! congrats on the feature!
Love the cards and the tutorial looks great.. Take Care
Karon said…
Such a stunning technique - so beautiful. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/
Hi! Unfortunately the tutorial for this technique is no longer on the Ranger site. I love these cards and really want to see how you did them. Is there somewhere else your tutorial might be found? Thanks for sharing your talents - love your site!!
Joanne Hoffmann said…
I LOVE these cards and too am looking for the tutorial on this technique! I found the card on Pinterest and checked the Ranger website but it's no longer there!! Is there another place where I might find your tutorial? Thanks in advance for any info that you might share...Joanne