Snapshots from Utah...

Here's a few snapshots from our retailers retreat with QuicKutz in Utah! I didn't take nearly as many photos as a 'good scrapbooker' should... ;)

Here's mom with Amy, one of the QuicKutz designers who taught a couple of our project classes (watch for this 'Christmas countdown' project coming up in a class here!)

Just a few of the Fab projects on display created with the Jolly gift set (and funky 'offbeat' papers by Basic Grey!).

Mom & I with Mandy, the 2008 "Scrapbooker of the Year"! Mandy taught us a class for these projects by American Crafts, who co-sponsered the event with QuicKutz.

More fab projects, including some etching and vinyl art created with the Holly gift set! Love it!

Here we are with our fabulous QuicKutz sales reps, Chris & Gary! These guys take good care of us and all our QK issues- it was great to meet them!

Cookies for Santa (but I ate them) glass etching project using the Holly gift set! Another class project you'll be seeing here soon...

There was alot of candy hanging around throughout the event... which was not so good for my diet (ie. my self control was lacking) but it's hard to resist a blue tootsie pop, don'tcha think?

... and that's all for now! Hope that gives you a taste of the fun we had with the QK gang in Utah!

Comments

KPetrie said…
I think my favorite pic is you with the blue tongue..lol