Christmas Card Contest!

Due to camera problems, I've been delayed posting these cards... so, we're extending voting until midnight December 27. Please email your votes to creativeaccentscontest@gmail.com and include ONE choice for the adult cards (#1-#7) and one kids card vote (#1K or #2K). Votes will be tallied along with in store votes & winners will be announced sometime before Dec. 31!

My apologies for poor image quality, I was snapping photos quickly so I could get them posted. And now... the cards:









Comments

Anonymous said…
I like 1K, it was a great design and it has the spiritual essence of Christmas.

For the adults, my vote is for number 7- the overall design caught my attention, and it captures the joy of the season.

All of the cards looked wonderful!!
Sylvia said…
I am voting for number six.
I love angels and I love the colours used.