Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo!

Although I'm a very pale skinned Canadian chick (now living in the south) I have a special fondness for Cinco de Mayo... and it's not just because I'm a big fan of Mexican food.  LOL. 

I have so many great memories celebrating this holiday together with National Scrapbooking Day (coming up this Saturday! I hope you'll plan to join me for another crafty LIVE on the SNS Facebook page!) with our annual FIESTA crop hosted by my store, Creative Accents.  I always think of my amazing friends and customers and a weekend full of fun, food & laughter we spent together!  

Ladies- I miss y'all a whole bunch and I'd send this fun card to each and every one of you if I had actually made more than one of them, ha!  Since I just made the one... I'd like to mail it to one of you!  Drop a comment on this post (or on my IG post of this card) if you'd like some happy mail from me!


Details- this a mini slimline card featuring some fun Lawn Fawn mini stamps (which are probably out of stock, but maybe you've got them in your stash!) & Distress products!




Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Inky hugs,
Tara

 

Comments