Crackled Frond

 

Just had to share one more mini slimline card with a crackled frond...

These mini-slims are taking me back to Coffee & a Card days at my store in WL- show of hands if you remember!  I loved those drop in days and the fun design options when we made these little 3x6" cards.


This card was actually my first attempt at using the Distress Crackle Paste, I tried to use the glaze powder with it but I spread it too thin and it dried very fast!  Just a few sprinkles stuck, but it still looked super cool!  Once it was all dry and crackled, I pulled out my Distress Inks and Distress Oxide sprays and just played with it until it looked fabulous! 

I really don't remember the colors I used, except that the final touch was the Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide spray- love it!  The sentiment is by Honey Bee Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by!  This one is my late anniversary card for my hubby :)

Inky hugs,
Tara

Comments