Coral Mandalla

One of my favorite people in the world (my sister!) has a birthday in January and she happens to love PINK!  I'm mixing it up a bit with this simple card with a bit of an ombre featuring the Pantone 2019 color of the year "Living Coral" (as you can see I've used Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink together with Worn Lipstick).  I started the year with a card featuring The Pantone Color of the Year last year and wanted to do it again!
Representing the fusion of modern life, PANTONE Living Coral is a nurturing color that appears in our natural surroundings and at the same time, displays a lively presence within social media.
I did some simple ink blending through this MFT Stencil "Captivating Mandala" on ivory cardstock and it's such a pretty blend of colors!  I also added some shimmery paint splatters in the two colors as well to add some sparkle.
I had a few ideas of what would go on top, but decided to keep it super simple with a bold sentiment (this one from Ranger's Letter It Embossing Kit) in black ink and some pretty black ribbon to make it all pop.


Here's a closer look at the card... don't you just love coral?  And check out the shimmer in the background and that I added to the sentiment with a Wink of Stella brush pen.  So pretty!


Inky hugs,
Tara

Comments