I only have eyes for you...

I was thrilled to get my hands on some of the new Distress products last month- Cracked Pistachio was a color I had been waiting for (seriously, I was mixing and blending trying to recreate it before it was released!) and I couldn't resist picking up the Bird Crazy stamp set that Tim Holtz released... It just made me smile, and sometimes that is reason enough for a purchase!

Anyways, I had these new products in hand and Valentine's Day was just around the corner... So I created this card for my husband. Hope it makes you smile too!
Here's a close up to show some of the fun textures I used on it:
The words were stamped with an old Hero Arts alphabet stamp set. Those crazy eyes were highlighted with a wink of Stella marker & glossy accents. Paper is by We R Memory Keepers. 

Lots of fun & lots of love on one little project... 

Comments

Brandy said…
I love your card! As always...Its amazing :)
Great mixed media card