{30 Day Photo Challenge} Days 13-17

Here's a few more pics for the August 30 Day Photo Challenge! I think I'll have fun scrapbooking these come September. I'm a few days behind, but I'll get them done eventually. Who else is still trying to take daily photos this month?

Day 13- From a Distance (I pulled over somewhere in the middle of the Fraser Canyon to take this one)

Day 14- Flowers (in my grandparents' yard... these ones survived the fire this past winter)

Day 15- My Shoes (Joy and I are both sporting sandals after our pedicures last week!)

Day 16- What I Ate (Greek platter for two... yum! And up in the corner is the most delicious bellini I've ever tasted! We enjoyed this fabulous meal before watching Mama Mia in Vancouver.)

Day 17- On the Shelf (new 'friends' sign fits great on top of my book shelf)

... and my 'catch up' photo (just a couple weeks late)
Day 1- Self Portrait
Maybe I'll be current with my photos by the time I'm posting again? A girl can dream, right? ;)

Comments

Eulanda said…
OH am jealous of your pedicures, they look fantastic!! That food looks amazing yummy and luv that new color of your hair!!! Great photo's!!