Awards!

Today I'm feeling the blog love... found out I've gotten two awards from Carla- it's just taken me a few days get the rules followed here! ;)

I can't say I've ever done up a post about blog awards, but I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to share with you some of my fave blogs to visit online!

First up is The Versatile Blogger Award.

Here's the rules for this one:

  • Thank the person who sent it to you
  • Tell us 7 things about yourself
  • Send Reward to 15 bloggers

Well thanks Carla, I'm feeling blessed :) Here's seven random things about me:
  1. I'd be lost without God, family & friends.
  2. I eat chocolate every day (or make a very good effort to!).
  3. Inky fingers make me happy.
  4. Pinterest is one of my new favourite places online.
  5. My online id has been "ms.espresso" since I was in college... back when the internet was young ;)
  6. I love reading (especially with a hot cup of coffee by my side).
  7. At my house, plants are disposable decor items.
I'm sending this award to these fabulous bloggers (starting with ladies I know & love and moving on to people who totally inspire me, but probably don't realize I exist):
  1. Carla (back at'cha babe!)
  2. Cheryl
  3. Tanya
  4. Cheri
  5. Eulanda
  6. Linda
  7. Sherrie
  8. Kayla
  9. Jill
  10. Lucy
  11. Julie & Leslie
  12. Melanie
  13. Jessica
  14. Wendy
  15. Jennifer
The Liebster Blog Award is a blog award passed on to your favourite 3-5 blogs, that have less than 100 followers.
As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by following these simple rules:

1. Thank the giver on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 3-5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here's my picks! If you got one already from someone else... well, you know you obviously deserved an award & you're one seriously creative blogger, who I'm sure will be zipping past 100 followers very soon ;)
  1. Janet
  2. Sarah
  3. Mary
  4. Chris
  5. Simone
... and that's it for awards! I hope one of the 20 blogs I listed today will inspire and/or entertain you!

Comments