November Stamp of the Month!

Introducing our November Stamp of the Month: "Winter Trees" by Cornish Heritage Farms! This is a super cute set of stamps (red rubber on cling-mount) designed by Kim Hughes that includes three different winter trees, a fox, a penguin, a snowman, an igloo, a partidge and an assortment of smaller images plus one sentiment which says "welcome winter". There are sooo many options with this set, we can't wait to see what you will come up with (you can upload your photos on our facebook page)! Here's what we've done so far:
This is a quick little bookmark Mom (Julie) put together with the snowman paper pieced and the little snow swirl embossed in the background. Quick & cute- gotta love it :) This would be a great add on anytime you give a book as a gift this winter season!
This might be my favorite card of the bunch... mostly because of the adorable little fox, I just love him! I created a snow globe shape with circle nesting dies and the base is 1/2 of a label die from the QK Holiday gift set (shh... they're not supposed to be released until Tuesday!). The sentiment is from a different Kim Hughes set, which I thought was perfect with my striped tree! Don't ya love the liquid applique 'snow' on my fox? So much fun (and we have a bunch in stock right now- get it while you still can)!
This one's pretty self explanatory- quick & simple, but lots of fun! Notice the icicles under the sentiment? I stamped them on QuicKutz's self adhesive vellum. The paper on these first two cards is by My Minds Eye- I love the whimsical, bright colors & designs.
Have you noticed that I'm addicted to Kraft cardstock? I swear it goes with everything... I love this bare tree with one lone ornament on it- I colored it in with a Copic Spica pen for glittery fun and added lots of white stickles for a frosty finish. My patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket.
Tanya used Basic Grey papers for this fun partidge in a pear tree card. I won't say much more, except that this gives some more sneak peeks from the QK Holiday gift set. Shhhh... don't tell!
This is a bonus card that didn't fit on our sample board... it was a collaboration between Tanya & I :) We used 'rock candy distress crackle paint' on the igloo and were clever enough to make the candy cane a fishing rod- gotta love it! I think these penguins look a bit sassy... like they're thinking up some witty comeback for whatever you might throw their way!
Hope you enjoyed the cards and that you'll get a chance to make some fun winter cards with your stamp set soon! I think we have a couple extra sets (or we did...) so if you're not on our SOTM list, you can purchase a set in the store.

Comments

Tanya S said…
I gotta say these look so much better in person!!That fox ROCKS!