Take two stamp sets...

Take two fabulous sets of Kim Hughes stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms, mix it together with cheery 'Lime Rickey' papers by Basic Grey... add a simple layout by Sheetload of Cards and mix together to create an assortment of fun cards! (Then take some leftovers paper scraps and make even more...).
{p.s. all of this started with using up some Lime Rickey leftovers from a project I was asked to create for the June issue of PageMaps- I'll share that with you on Monday!)






I've noticed that since I got these CHF stamps, they've been my 'go to' for TONS of projects- especially the tag sentiments set! They're just the perfect size for so many cards and it's wonderful to have such a variety of sentiments to be interchangeable! Mixing these images together with Lime Rickey allowed me to really play up the COLOUR on these images, much more so than I would normally do- even to the point of making some downright ODD cards LOL. I love the 'Maisy Ketto' image by Stamping Bella on the one card, she is a blast to color with cheery papers like this because she simply looks to me like she would wear wacky colour combos!

Comments