QK 2009 Spring Gift Sets...

Coming soon...{click on the photo for something you can actually read!}
I am absolutely thrilled about this new release, but I gotta say, I've got mixed feelings at the moment because this years gift sets are arriving in extremely limited quantities. Like so limited I may not even get one myself because I need to be a good store owner and let the customers at them first LOL.
The sets will be available for purchase on National Scrapbooking Day, and we're hoping they'll actually be in stock by then, too! If you're a member of our QuicKutz club, you can expect more details from us before then. Until then- enjoy the photos! You've got four sets to choose from and they're all a fantastic value. I'd love to hear... which set is your #1 choice? I want them all *sigh* but reuse is first on the list! I'm so excited about the colored dies- and those trees... love them! I also love the font from flirt and the shapes from relax, and...

Comments