- RANGER has ink pad label sheets and color swatch charts for all their product lines, we absolutely love the labels for Distress Ink, and the color swatch charts are a great way to know which inks you still need to add to your collection!
- COPIC has a hand color chart available to print (I like to print mine on the cardstock I normally use when I'm coloring so I have a true match) but they also have other resources like full colour brochures and color wheels you can print off as well.
- PAGEMAPS has a new PDF printable sketches for scrapbook pages every month. You can also see their entire archives and print off cardmaps, roundmaps and more!
- Here's a great blog post with a link to a printable so you can LABEL your COPIC CIAO markers! Love it!
- SPELLBINDERS has downloadable user guide/ compatability sheets with all the information you need to know how to cut and emboss your Spellbinders dies on a variety of tools.
- Spectrum Noir's hand colour chart! Very helpful in comparing & mixing your colours with your Copics.
- Do you make EASEL CARDS? Here's a handy printable so you can include instructions when you mail them out!
- This handy print out shows how to sandwich with different dies & cutting plates on the BIG SHOT MACHINE
We had some fabulous charts and templates on display in the store, and YOU can print them off as great reference tools for yourself at home. Here's a list of some of my favourites: