We had some fabulous charts and templates on display in the store, and YOU can print them off as great reference tools for yourself at home. Here's a list of some of my favourites:
- RANGER has ink pad label sheets and color swatch charts for all their product lines, we absolutely love the labels for Distress Ink, and the color swatch charts are a great way to know which inks you still need to add to your collection!
- COPIC has a hand color chart available to print (I like to print mine on the cardstock I normally use when I'm coloring so I have a true match) but they also have other resources like full colour brochures and color wheels you can print off as well.
- PAGEMAPS has a new PDF printable sketches for scrapbook pages every month. You can also see their entire archives and print off cardmaps, roundmaps and more!
- Here's a great blog post with a link to a printable so you can LABEL your COPIC CIAO markers! Love it!
- SPELLBINDERS has downloadable user guide/ compatability sheets with all the information you need to know how to cut and emboss your Spellbinders dies on a variety of tools.
- Spectrum Noir's hand colour chart! Very helpful in comparing & mixing your colours with your Copics.
- Do you make EASEL CARDS? Here's a handy printable so you can include instructions when you mail them out!
- This handy print out shows how to sandwich with different dies & cutting plates on the BIG SHOT MACHINE