Sunshine & Smiles Floral

Happy Tuesday!  I've been taking a bit of a break from making and am slowly easing my way back into it... I shared this card in Instagram last week and am finally adding some details here on the blog!

As you might expect, I'm also a bit behind on the newer releases... I've had Tim Holtz's Abstract Floral stamps for a bit, but have only made a couple projects.  This one was pretty simple, but is so cheery with it's bold designs & colors that I thought it would be a wonderful Get Well card for the stash!


I've applied a few colors of Distress Ink through a stencil with Tiny Distress Blending Tools.  I used some of the same colors to create some soft blending on the flower with Distress Watercolor Pencils and finished it off with Distress Spritz in Fossilized Amber!

I've had some more fun with the Abstract Florals that I'll be sharing very soon...

Inky hugs,
Tara

 

Comments