You belong among the Wildflowers

You belong among the wildflowers.

Happy Tuesday!  Last week I got inky on my Crafty Live with the new Scorched Timber Distress, and I was determined to make something with one of my backgrounds for this week!   I kept things pretty simple and die cut one of the backgrounds (I believe this one features the two sprays together- Distress Spray Stain and Distress Oxide Spray) with my new Stitched Oblong STAX dies by MFT.  I love how the mix of the two sprays gives almost a dirty chalkboard effect.



I embossed a wildflowers sentiment (this is from an older Gina K set that it still in stock!) in white, then scattered a few mini brushstrokes flowers along one edge.  I'd pre-cut a variety of flowers in yellows & blue from some backgrounds so these were ready to go!


I added some subtle detail to the background with an Altenew stencil called "Leaf Bed" and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink, then decided to add it to a coordinating envelope as well!  I added a few sequins as a finishing touch...

I hope this brings a bit of sunshine to your day, especially if you're experiencing the endless days of winter wherever you are...

Inky hugs,

Tara

 

Comments