Each Day's Gifts

 Happy Tuesday!

Today's card features the same Altenew stencil as I used on my card from last week, paired with stamped images by Altenew on this tag I made a while ago.  I had just been waiting for the right card background for it.


The stamped image & sentiment are from Altenew's Bloom with Grace stamp set (on sale at Scrapbook.com right now! plus I used the coordinating die for the image.  I had the tag background pre-inked & cut and added some details to it with a stencil and some strips of patterned paper to match my image (which I colored with Distress Watercolor Pencils).  Both the stitched tag & stitched border dies are by Paper Rose (though neither is in stock at Scrap 'N Stamp right now- Scrapbook.com has them).  They have some really lovely designs for reasonable prices!

The Kraft card background features the same Altenew stencil I used on my card last week.  I love how the leaves have an abstract look on this card.

I added crinkle ribbon and a few sequins as the finishing touches!




Comments