Yappy Birthday!

If this card looks familiar, you probably saw my pyramid card with similar elements during our Dimensional Designs Inspiration Hop!



Today's quick little card (just 4.25" square) uses up some of the extras from that project, but with a fresh sentiment and a soft pink heart for the focal point!  The only additional element I added was a few pretty grapefruit half pearlz, which I just couldn't make work on the pyramid card!

Both cards feature:
It was a quick one because I'd already stenciled the background paw/heart design as well as coloring & die cutting the sweet pups.  I try to always make/color extra pieces just in case I mess one of them up, so I don't have to start over... if they all work out I've got bits ready to use for another project!

I hope it makes you smile!  If you haven't already, you should definitely HOP on over to the SNS blog and check out all the inspiration!

Inky hugs,
Tara


Comments