Sending You Love

Happy Tuesday, friends!  This card was inspired by all the pretty new Prism Studio papers- there's a gorgeous range of Whole Spectrum Foil Cardstock  and Whole Spectrum Glitter Cardstock.  

Today I chose to showcase a trio of hearts in RUBY.  Isn't it pretty!?  I've also used the Brushed Gold Foil for the die cut "love" sentiment.  I kept this card really simple, cutting 3 hearts the same size from one of the Prism Nesting Hearts dies.  I chose to let the glittery heart be the central one, though it could have gone either way!  I had a 2" strip of Patterned Paper (from the vintage letters 6x6 pad by IO) and mounted it to the lower portion of an A2 Kraft Card.  I mounted my trio of hearts from the outside in, giving the glittery heart a 3D boost with some foam squares.

The sentiment features stamps & dies from Honey Bee's 'Bitty Buzzwords' set.  I added some foam squares to the edges of the sentiment strip as well so it was level over the central glitter heart.

And here's another photo so you can get a better look at all that shine!   I know it's simple, but isn't it pretty, too!?  It feels like a very classic Valentine to me!  I hope you like it too.

 


Inky hugs,
Tara

Comments