Peace & Joy in the New Year!

Happy New Year 2024!  

For the past several years I've been challenging myself to create something with the Pantone Color of the Year for the new year- this year the color is called Peach Fuzz and it turned out to be quite a challenge for me!  I'll share more details about that tomorrow, in my Tuesday with Tara post since this year I've got two cards to share!  Today's card is a mini slimline card (just 3x6") and it features my take on "peach fuzz" with some mini brushstroke flowers in shades of peach & coral and coordinating crinkle ribbon.


The sentiment is from an older Christmas stamp set by Tim Holtz called Festive Overlay- it has a great variety of smaller images & sentiments.  I always love when there is a good New Years sentiment since I'm so bad at actually sending Christmas cards in the mail...  I stamped it onto a tag I inked up for my stash in neutral shades of gray, including Lost Shadow Distress Ink.


Here's a look at the graphic from Pantone showing Peach Fuzz!


And here's a peek at the combo I worked with to create my Peach Fuzz color for the flowers & crinkle ribbon!


 

Comments