You've Bean On My Mind

My Apologies... I started typing this post for Valentine's Day and must have been interrupted, because more than a week later it was never published!


I've used some Tim Holtz dies- Cafe Colorize & Falling Hearts along with a whole lot of papers from my scrap bin in shades of red & pink.  Many of them had a bit of extra Distress Sprays & Distress Oxide Sprays added to give some fun texture!

After assembling the to-go cup, I layered it onto a tag which I inked up with Distress Ink- shades of Saltwater Taffy & Kitsch Flamingo are perfect for a muted blend, with a touch of inky splatter over it to finish things off!



 In all it's inkiness, I actually kept this card pretty much CAS, though it has a bit of grunge to it :) I stamped a simple heart background (similar to this one) on the Kraft base and added a sweet sentiment (this is an older one from MFT) on the tag.

On a personal note- I'll be taking a bit of a break from my Tuesday with Tara posts over on the SNS Blog, life is looking a bit crazy for the next while!  I'm hoping I'll find some time to make creative things still, so watch for any tid-bits I may share on my Instagram page!   

Inky hugs,

Tara


Comments