Love is brewing {throwback}

Happy Tuesday!  I'm sharing a little throwback post featuring adorable stamps by Anita Jeram (Colorado Craft Company).  



I've used the Coffee House stamps by Anita Jeram together with Storyteller paper pad by Vicki Boutin.  I also pulled out my copic markers for the first time in a long time and there are smudges everywhere as evidence.  If you can just squint past the smudges, I hope you'll like it!


These little mice (and this whole stamp set- which is full of cuteness you're definitely going to see more of...) just make me smile, and are definitely relatable.  I feel this way about that first cup of coffee in the morning or about meeting up with a friend for a cup of chai.  

Once again, sorry about the smudges- some weeks it's a struggle just finding time to make anything and RE-making it was definitely not an option.  LOL. I think they are cute enough to compensate!

Inky hugs!

Tara

Comments