A Paper Hug

 

Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm sharing a quick & easy mini slimline card inspired by the Paper Hug sentiment stamp by Picket Fence stamps!  I've paired the sentiment with this sweet snowman die cut by Penny Black, called Snowman Joy.   I die cut him out of watercolor card stock and added some subtle touches of color with watercolor pencils.

I was playing around with some watercolor paints recently, and painted this ombre panel on a scrap of watercolor card stock.  It was fun to play around with blending and ended up being a perfect background for my snowman!  I layered it simply on teal cardstock (it was literally a scrap that already had a torn edge).  Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide ink ended up being a beautiful match to my pieces, so the sentiment was stamped on white with it.  It's simple & whimsical and I hope it brings a smile your way!

Inky hugs,

Tara

Comments