Collect Beautiful Moments

 Happy Tuesday!  It's hard to believe Christmas has come & gone and we're already in our final week of 2022!  I wanted to take one of my new Christmas stamp sets I got (Tim Holtz's Festive Collage) and make a wintery, non-Christmas card.  My goal was to make it kinda masculine, but perfect for winter birthdays or perhaps a New Year card... I selected one of the smaller images in the set, and though I had a bit of trial and error with my inking techniques, I'm pretty pleased with the end result.  Hope you like it too!


In the end, the image was stamped with Distress Inks.  I added some ink splotches, a metallic sticker, twine and some 3D stars (from the Christmas 2021 vault die set).  I love the mix of shades of greens & browns with bits of shimmer & sparkle mixed in.  It's really very simple layers, but all the elements form a fun, rustic collage.


Here's hoping the final days of 2022 are filled with time spent with activities & people you love!

Inky hugs,

Tara





Comments