Blue Christmas Bird

Happy Tuesday!  I'm sharing another festive BIRD card today (I promise I'll have a different 'theme' next week- LOL), using the same "cardinal" MFT set as last week, with the addition of a snowflake background image by Woodware!  This snowy stamp is both cute and affordable (only 6 bucks!) and is a fabulous background for so many different images.  It's a smaller image, but repeats easily- I've stamped it twice for the snowy panel on this card!


I chose to work with blues today- stamping the snowflakes in Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide Ink.  I colored the little bird & branch with my Copics in blues & browns as well, to tie everything together with the Kraft card base as well.  The finishing touch on the card was some little wooden snowflakes I found in my stash- they're such a fun element I'm kinda sad to use them because I'm getting to the end of my supply!


It's a simple, but I think sweet little card!  I hope you like it :)

Inky hugs,

Tara





Comments