Sweet Treats

 Happy Tuesday!

Today's make is a quick & easy one, but I hope it inspires you to look outside the box for fun ways to DIY some sweet treats for Halloween!

I'm sharing a mini-makeover on some fun lollipops that are triangular.  They were marked down significantly because they were originally from EASTER (wrapped in a cello bag with a green topper). I removed the bags and started to think pumpkins & candy corn... so I knew I could do something fun to make these into Halloween treats!  After looking around at my options that would be a good fit, I decided on more of the Mishcievous Cat Dies by Tim Holtz!  Several of the cats I had cut out for my treat bags (from the So Sweet Inspiration hop) were a perfect fit so I cut even more and adhered them to the lollipops.  Seriously, the hardest part of this project was cutting and releasing the dies from Glitter Cardstock.  Adhering them was easy when I applied Be Creative Tape to the back of the Cardstock before running it through my Big Shot!


I seriously love how cute these turned out!  Sometimes the easy things are the most visually appealing!  In this case, there's just something about that shiny hard candy against a whimsical, glittery black cat :)


Hope you have a sweet day!  If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the So Sweet Inspiration Hop!

Inky hugs,

Tara





Comments