Things We Do (Create Crafty Memories)


The things we do 🎨 when we Create Crafty Memories!

It’s Inspiration Hop weekend with @scrapnstampcanada and we are celebrating all the crafty things for InterNational Scrapbooking Day 💚

I chose to pull out my long neglected art journal and painted and spilled and scribbled my way to make this page to share 😊


All the hop details can be found over at the Scrap 'N Stamp blog, and my original post details are up on my Instagram!  I wasn't able to fit all my different shaped photos into the instagram post, so I thought I'd share them here!


Just a fun art journal page using lots of Dina Wakely goodness and the new bird silhouette dies by Tim Holtz!


Hope you like it!  I'll be back later to add some links to the products :)

Inky, painty hugs,
Tara



 

Comments