Stressed, Blessed & Coffee Obsessed!

 Happy Tuesday!  Did you check out our Inspiration Hop over the weekend?  It's not too late to check it out again- it was full of so many great projects from the team!  I'm back with another card using the Coffee House stamps by Anita Jeram together with Storyteller paper pad by Vicki Boutin.   I picked a totally different color combo for this card and I also am feeling a little more back into the groove with my Copic Markers again. LOL. Good to know I haven't totally wasted that investment!


I couldn't decide between a grey mouse or a brown mouse, so I did one of each and I then I settled on matching this pretty teal paper from the paper pad for the Bodum Coffee Maker.  I rarely even use mine (mostly when we're camping) but now I really want one in teal like this!   I've used the Copic Markers BG13BG15 & BG18 for this and it's a fave color combo of mine.  It makes me happy... like coffee :)


I finished this card off with a few Clear Drops by Studio Katia- adding a tiny bit of sparkle by using Honey Gold Nuvo Glitter Drops as my adhesive.  I always like a bit of texture too, so a bit of thin twine tied in a bow to match the adorable coffee maker was a fun touch as well!  You can't really see it well, but I added subtle dimension to the sentiment banner by adding some foam adhesive only in the center so it is flat at both of the outer edges, giving a bit of softness & height to it.

I hope you like it and that your day is more blessed than stressed :)

Inky hugs,

Tara





Comments