Wrap it Up Gift Bag

 The team over at Scrap 'n Stamp are having an Inspiration Hop this weekend and my stop is on Instagram!  If you found me there or at the SNS Blog, thanks for stopping by!  I've got a few more pics of my project and a bit more information about what I used to share with you here.


I started with a medium sized Kraft gift bag and stamped a branch with berries from Tim Holtz's Sketch Greenery stamps & I've paired it with some greenery & berries from his Festive Bouquet die and I really love how well they work together!  Since I created this project as a bit of a throwback, I also added a sweet gold embossed sentiment by Anita Jeram.  (If you missed my 'beginnings' story, you can read it as part of my intro for this hop HERE!) Here's a look at the full bag, tissue and all!



and just for fun, here's more close ups... I'm just thrilled with how well the leaves & berries from the Festive Bouquet dies pair with this stamp, which is one of my faves from the Sketch Greenery set.




Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed the hop and have an amazing weekend :)

Inky hugs,
Tara


Comments

Cat said…
Really nice tag! I love how everything coordinates too! TFS!