Hey- it's my first Creative Video!

Hey!  Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm sharing another card with the big hey die by MFT that I used last week, but this one is on a much softer background.   I used one of the masks from the latest Dina Wakley Media release- Curly Frond Mask.  If you're not familiar with masks, they are the opposite of a stencil, a solid image with open edges that you ink over and around instead of through.  I've used them together with a variety of Distress Oxide Inks, several shades of green & blue including the newest, Salvaged Patina.


I filmed myself inking up this background... It's something brand new to me, but I'm trying to learn.  Apparently my VoiceOver actually worked, so I'm going to share it with you here!  I welcome any tips and tricks as I try to add creative videos to my skill set :)


I really loved the soft design in this background, and kept the rest of my card simple with a bold die cut, sentiment sticker and a bit of bling.  A simple reminder to make today count.



Inky hugs,

Tara

Comments