Just a note

 Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm sharing a quick, happy little card featuring an adorable image by artist Anita Jeram.  I have always loved children's books, and was so excited to see that Colorado Craft Company has partnered with Anita, who illustrated Guess How Much I Love You.  Her characters are so adorable and I know that the set I've used today "Wishing You Happiness" will be the first of many that I purchase...


I kept my card simple, but colorful to keep the focus on this cute little mouse with his note pad... colored simply with a mix of watercolor pencils and Distress Ink.  I had a scrap of background paper that I tweaked a bit, adding a bit of blended Distress Ink then stamping the MFT Best Friend Background over it.  I love a good text stamp, and this one is great because it has lots of phrases about friendship.


At the last minute as I was about to glue down my layers, I decided some soft yellow polkadots would be a fun addition to this card.  I grabbed the Dotty Lottie stencil I had used on my last card and added some Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink very lightly across the panel of watercolor card stock.  It is not neon as it appears in my first photo, it's actually quite subtle if it's not in direct sunlight!

I hope you have a great day, and check out the new list of words for our #snschallenge on Facebook!  Today's word is NOTE!

Inky hugs,

Tara

Comments

So cute!!!! You have been busy. I didn't know you were on Instagram until this week. LOVE all the makes.