Movember Mugs

I just wanted to share on here a card I made for a blog hop & challenge over at the Scrap N Stamp blog/ Facebook Challenge page.  The blog hop is over (but the links should still work!) but the challenge is still going through the end of the week!  One lucky challenge participant will get a $50 gift certificate to spend in the SNS online store!   Scrap 'N Stamp will also be be donating 10% of net sales on hop Day to the Movember foundation in support of men's health issues.

For my card, I've paired  the Retro Masculine Dies with mugs from the 'Thanks a Latte' set by Lawn Fawn.  I die cut the entire set and played around with placement of them to add some fun character to the mugs, which I colored with Copic Markers.  I pulled a 6x6 pad out from my stash (perhaps you recognize this old fave, Mamarazzi, by BoBunny.  It's probably 7 years old!) and chose papers using inspiration from a recent card sketch I found online.  I've switched things up a bit, but you can probably still see the design ;)  One of Tim's SNARKY small talk sentiment stickers was a perfect fit to help me with my design... After a bit of playing around, I added some ribbon and moved a third mug to the inside of the card, then added a fun border of die cut shapes at the bottom of the card.

I love the personality the die cuts add to my mugs!  As you can see, I added some Glossy Accents to the coffee.  yum.

Inside the card, I added a strip of patterned paper & the smaller mug, which is from the mini Pumpkin Spice stamp set, also by Lawn Fawn.  I can see the three mugs being used together to represent a family (with a mustache on just one, of course!).  The sentiment is from the Thanks a Latte set.  I love that there are so many options to mix & match between the two sets!


I had fun creating this card and making a card that is whimsical, snarky & masculine!  The girls have put together some fun projects, I think you're going to enjoy this hop!  And remember, we'd love to see what you are making too!  Please join us on the Challenge Page on Facebook and play along!  Now that you've seen my card, it's time to continue on and get hopping...
The hop starts here with Tara, then goes to

Enjoy the fabulous creations from our Creative Design Team!  We look forward to hearing what you think of the theme & the cards!
Inky hugs,
Tara





Comments