Pumpkin Spice

It's pumpkin spice season!

I'm feeling awful about how badly this blog has been neglected, especially when I've been doing weekly posts over at the Scrap 'n Stamp blog and posting new projects regularly!  I'm going to make an effort to bring this page back to life and share my projects here as well... since I'm having technical difficulties over there, today seems like a great time to start!

We just completed a blog hop featuring a fun postage strip die by Memory Box.  The small size of the die cut shapes seemed like a perfect fit for the new Pumpkin Spice Latte stamp set by Lawn Fawn... so here's a card I came up with!


I pulled out an old fave 6x6 paper pad by Bo Bunny to be my color inspiration... stamped the images with Distress Oxide Ink onto pre-cut postage stamp shapes (the die strip cuts 5 of them at once!) and colored them up with Watercolor Pencils.  A bit of stickles finishes off the spice jars...  I kept my card design simple, using a 5.5" square kraft card as my base, corrugated cardboard (inked up for extra texture) and some of my fave skinny jute twine.  I added a touch of bling with a decorative pin. 


I hope you like it... I'm kind a big fan of pumpkin spice over here, so I couldn't resist this cute little stamp set.  It's tiny and a really great price!  I got the matching die as well, so I'm sure you'll see me using it again during Pumpkin Spice Season/ aka autumn :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a creative day!
Inky hugs,
Tara


Materials Used:

Comments

Unknown said…
thank you for the inspiration Tara! Keep up the good work.