Autumn Wonder {happy thanksgiving y'all}

I love autumn... the colors here have been stunning this year (though we've transitioned to primarily brown lately as temperatures drop!) and I'm a bit disappointed I haven't had a chance to create autumn projects like the colors have inspired me to do!  It's my favourite time of the year, and it's so great to live somewhere that it lasts more than 6 weeks or so :)

Here's a tag I made with some Ranger/Tim Holtz stamps, stencils & dies and a fun embellishment by Prima!  Not much to tell you, I was mostly playing around with new stencils and the ink that was on my table... there's a bit of texture paste for fun dimension! 
 it's the most wonderful time of the year... hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving (or Thursday for friends and family in Canada! LOL) and enjoy the wonders of the season... winter will be upon us soon enough (if it isn't already wherever you are!)


Comments

Roxy said…
Beauty! Makes me want to get out my stuff and play some more! As for Thursday, it's snowing a ton here right now. Glad you're having a great Thamksgiving!