Easter Cards! (MOJO340 take 1)

I really love this week's Mojo Monday Sketch and had some fun making some Easter cards with it.  I'm sharing two of them with you today, and I'll be back with another tomorrow!

First up is a cute one that was inspired by the deer paper by Basic Grey.  I dug through my stamp collection and found this cute pair of deer by Memory Box Stamps.  On both cards, I've used a 'vintage' Happy Easter stamp by PSX.  I added stickers also from Basic Grey, some flowers & bling from my stash and some silk ribbon.
here's a close up of these little deers :)
Here's another card featuring the same sketch, but with a more feminine twist!  The paper is by Basic Grey again and the stamp is by Stampendous.  It's not particularly 'easter-y' but it definitely looks like spring to me!
I added some bits of Distress Stickles to the leaves add some subtle sparkle!
Now I'm off to check out what other people have done with this fab sketch... I'll definitely be using it again!  Actually, I already did, I'll be back to show you very soon :)

Comments