We Made It Official

You may not believe this... but I made a scrapbook page today!  My first since our wedding in August!  I've been getting my groove back and my friend Sarah is on the DT for Paper Bakery and they have a fabulous sketch challenge going on right now- I'm cutting it close to get this in by the deadline tomorrow ;)

So here's my layout:
I tried to stick with our wedding colours and even used some elements from our wedding invitations and favours!  The papers, chipboard and brads are all by MME, from a few different collections.  The title stickers & photo frame are by Heidi Swapp- love those resist letters, which let me pull out my Distress Ink to colour it exactly as I wanted it! 
 The flair in the botttom corner is one of my custom designs I made for the wedding- I did the same one in several colors.  I love that this one matches the papers so well!  As you can see, I splattered some of Heidi Swapp's Color Shine spray on the layout as well.    The sticker here is by Crate Paper.
The date stamp here is a custom one I had designed for our invitations as well.  We stamped them on the kraft tags the title is on and added engagement photos!

Okay, so as I said I used the sketch from Paper Bakery for this layout.  I really love it!  I'm trying to get my creative groove back here, so I'd also like to enter in a couple more challenges... Quick Quotes has a 'tag you're it' challenge this month.  I have a few tag projects coming up, but I'll go with this one for now. 

Comments

Janet's Joy said…
I do believe you have a groove on!! Congrats on your marriage. Love your page and totally adore your custom flair!!! So glad you joined us at Paper Bakery!!!
Sarah said…
I'm so glad to see you getting crafty again!! It must feel good as I know it's been a while!! I absolutely love your layout too! Really like that you used the custom stamp and flair from your wedding too! Glad you played along with is @ Paper Bakery!!
It ls like a beautiful wedding and it is definitely a gorgeous layout! I love all your personalized touches! Thanks for joining in on our challenge over at Quick Quotes - brilliant tag!
Valerie said…
What a beautiful wedding and lovely LO. Thank you for playing with us at the Paper Bakery.
Tegan said…
Great layout! You rocked the sketch, I love the pics, and the colors are sooooo pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Bakery and sharing this fab layout! I hope you can play along again so I can see more of your great work! :)
Leeann Pearce said…
Oh all the detail is just amazing... such a wonderful page. thanks for playing at paper bakery!
You've done a beautiful job with your page! I love your kraft tag here as an accent!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Quick Quotes this month!
Shelly Brewer said…
Love the flair!