Nov Tag!

Yay!  I have a tag to share with ya today!  I've been so looking forward to this week with a visit from my parents and my sister here in North Carolina and today Mom & I took some time to get creative together and play with Tim Holtz's November 2013 Tag!  We had fun trying out his new Chalkboard technique and in honor of their trip south, we both went with a travel theme for our tags!

Here is Mom (Julie)'s tag:
We both decided to add a bit of colour to our tags, inspired by the crinkle ribbon that was already inked up in my stash :)
Here are our tags together- yay!  Don't they look fabulous?  We're enjoying the journey together :)
Thanks for visiting and checking out our tags... now I have to see what I can find for supplies and such to catch up on the other tags I've missed before 2013 is through!

Comments

Sarah said…
loving the tags! I definitely think the travel theme is appropriate! I'm glad your family is there for a visit! Hope you're having a great time!
Ohhhh I love them both! What a fun technique.
WOW you won on Tim's Blog.. they are great tags and what a nice win with your mother on her visit.. take care
Mary Elizabeth said…
Hi Tara, Speaking as a NC girl, I love these tags. What a great idea for family visiting during the holidays. Love it. The splashes of color are wonderful. Love the travel stamps and your layers. Awesome tags. Congrats on your win on Tim's tag of November! -- Mary Elizabeth
Scrapthat said…
Awesome job!! Love them both.
Congrats on your TH WIN! These are fantastic:)