April SOTM

Whew... I'm back with our SOTM samples before mid month ;)  I'm gonna call that progress!  This post will be a short one, lots of pictures, few words!  Sarah & I used this fabulous Hero Arts stamp together with "boy crazy" papers by MME!  Both of us played a bit with new Distress Paints too- so fab & fun!

Here's the fab cards Sarah made:

And here's my quick ones:

All great fun for boy cards... but this stamp would look fab on girly cards too!  I think I'll be using it a bunch for birthday cards, but I love how you can use the different parts of this stamp for other occasions too... and scrapbooking as well :)  Hope you like the stamp and our ideas with it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh bummer. I think I forgot to pick mine up didn't I? A couple more days and I should be able to get May's as well! Oooops! Sorry! Will see you early this week. Get my Fiesta ticket etc.....

Oh ya, liked your tags too!