A Peek at our March SOTM

 With all the busyness (and NEW ARRIVALS) last week, I didn't get a chance to finish up my Stamp Of The Month sample board... so today I'm sharing one card with you!  I plan to be back tomorrow to show you the rest!  This card showcases a fun background stamp by Stampendous- a perfect companion for FLOWERS, which will help us bring in spring :)

This card is also my contribution to Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals Challenge!  I cut the flower from paper by BoBunny and text paper by Bazzill which I'd inked up with Distress Stains.  I then added Distress Ink to all the cut flowers and layered them together while shaping them.  I finished off the entire card with a misting of Perfect Pearls Mist in Turquoise. 

Comments

Roxy said…
Hey, Tara, this card is gorgeous! Might even inspire me to break out my Tattered Florals die!