Free Hug for the Birthday Girl!

Today is a very special day... today is the day my awesome sister, Joy, turns 28!  That's right, we're officially the same age now! LOL  Joy happens to be the Worlds Greatest Hugger, so when this image from Saturated Canary (Little Darlings Rubber Stamps) arrived we knew it would be used to make a card for Joy!  I've been saving it for a while, but took a few minutes to colour her up with my Copics this weekend and make this card!  I've used papers & chipboard from the True Love collection by Basic Grey (leftovers from our POTM kit), a die cut heart and some bling!
I'm looking forward to giving Joy her birthday hug later today!  Happy birthday, sister dear!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Joy! Tara give Joy a birthday hug from me as well!! Love your card. That image is perfect for her!! I love the papers you chose. I hope that you ladies have a great day and happy birthday again Joy! :)
Roxy said…
Soooooooo sweet! Love the papers and chipboard, and the image is too cute! (I love how you did the shadow beside her nose!!!) Say happy birthday (belated now, I guess!) from me!
Eulanda said…
AWWWWW I love it!! Love the colors too and that image is SUPER SUPER sweet!!! I hope she had a great birthday! Hugs!