Wonderful Wood & Candy Canes

Today is your last chance to play along with our Wonderful Wood Challenge! I'm pretty late sharing this card with you... it's been done for a while, but things have been busy and unfortunately I've been neglecting the blog. The good news is I have a ton of projects to share in the coming weeks :)

I made this card with the fabulous Candy Cane girl from Saturated Canary and Handmade Holiday papers by Simple Stories.  My wooden element is these fantastic wooden snowflakes by Studio Calico and finished it off with silk ribbon and lots of glitter glue.  And looking at this now, I realized I added some bling after taking this photo.  LOL gonna have to take a new one and update!
Here's a close up of My CandyCane girl with her glittery wings :)
Hope you'll play along with us!  Wood really is wonderful ;)

Comments