TEXTures Minibook

Hi-this is Julie sharing a project I made for our TEXTures Challenge!

I made a mini book with a lot of different textures.  All pages are cut out with the Limited Edition dies that come with the new Genius platform by Lifestyle Crafts.  I used tarnished brass Distress crackle paint on a stencil for the background on this layer and attached adhesive (score tape) and paper to the burlap before die cutting TH flowers.The leaves are sticky back canvas and I also used some denim for flowers and centers and of course washi tape.  The letters are thickers by American Crafts.
Some of the pages are done with QK cork which was backed with cardstock before cutting. I embossed  and used distress ink on the linen paper to add texture to some of the pages.
The butterfly (Studio Calico) is crackled also. I found that the TH tiny attacher worked great for securing the pics and added some extra detail.
Here's another close up shot, which also shows the text stamp on Canvas.  It's hard to see, but I've also added new Rock Candy Distress glitter.

Hope you like and that you'll play along with our challenge- you've got until midnight on Sunday to create a project with at least one element of TEXT (book print/text pattern) and one element of TEXTURE (non-paper).

Comments