Clippings Layout

Last month we decided to mix things up for our POTM (Page of the Month) layout... we used the kit supplied by Basic Grey (featuring the fabulous Clippings collection) and created a completely different layout for our classes! Here's what I came up with:
I used a sketch designed by Basic Grey (you can see it here on their blog) and many of the elements in the original layout... I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!  It was great to be able to scrapbook some very recent photos from this summer, and it was especially perfect since my photos were quite random (I left my camera at home and just took my iphone).

As always, we created some cards too... here's our version of the card designed by Basic Grey as a bonus project in August:

I'll be back soon with a few more Clippings cards!

Tonight, we begin teaching the September classes, which feature the Soleil collection!  Hopefully I'll get a post with those cards up before next month's class ;)  We are in the middle of some renos/repairs at the store right now- finally able to stat putting things back together after getting drywall replaced & painting done!  My mission today is to get enough done that I'm able to teach class tonight!  Wish me luck!


Comments