Happy Birthday Dad! {CC2C}

It's my Dad's birthday today and in my search for inspiration to make a fun masculine card, I decided to play along with the current challenge on the Studio L3 blog: CC2C #15, to create my own work of art using the Enameled Metals technique on page 56 of Tim Holtz's book, A Compendium of Curiosities, Vol. 2.  I played with this technique at Ranger U and it's sooo much fun, with really unique results!    Here's a closer look- you can see the combination of distress & shine on the tag- Love it!
The paper & chipboard I used on the card are BoBunny (love the Weekend Market collection!), a kraft tag and some Tim Holtz touches- number stamp, clock die & embossing folder. 

I hope Dad likes his card- if you're reading Dad, I love ya!  Have an amazing day!

Comments

Lovely card Happy Birthday Greg.. Have a great day.. card even looks better in person.. Take Care
Tanya S said…
This is so cool.Love it ! Love all the textures to it. Happy Birthday Greg !