Sweet Summertime Distress Cards

Yay!  The new Summer Distress Ink set is now in the store and as expected, the colours are vibrant and fabulous!  I set to work getting inky with them today, making three cards for a Sweet Summertime Distress Card Class coming up on Wednesday night!  I'd love to have you join me :)  We'll explore several different ways you can use Distress Ink to add fabulous bursts of colour to your projects!

The cost is just $10 if you purchase the Summer Distress Inks from us and bring them to the class.  ($15 if you aren't bringing/ buying your ink.) 

You'll also want to bring your basic class kit (adhesives, scissors...) as well as Ink blending tools & foam (in stock if you need foam for your new ink pads). 

Hope you can join us!  Class is at 6:30pm this Wednesday :)

Comments

...three beauties!...the new summer colours are shown off to perfection...loVe them...Mel :)
Roxy said…
Oh, my, these are gorgeous!!! Are you going to pin them, 'cause if you don't, I will! Truly stunning!!!
...Hi Tara i've just popped back again to say congratulation...I've just seen Tim's Tag for July and your name is one of the winners!...well done...Mel :)